Sand, Sun and Surf

Fridays are going to be dubbed "Fun on Friday!" I plan to have more photos here, talk about family stuff etc.
**************************
I love the beach. It has to be about one of my most favorite places on earth. I've been to beaches in the DRC, Kenya, Cameroon, California, Florida and now New Jersey! I've swum in the Pacific, Indian and Atlantic oceans. I love them all. And, we are finally able to introduce our kids to the ocean! There's just something about the ocean. The waves are mesmerizing to me. I am so easily lulled to sleep with the waves. The sand...well, it's not my favorite part (how does it get EVERYWHERE????), but it IS a part of it, so I'll take it!

We are blessed to live 2-3 hours from the ocean. We can go on a day trip, or a weekend trip. We've done both this summer and I think it's already one of our favorite family things to do. I look forward to making a lot of beach memories with David and the kids! Here are some of my favorite photos from our summer trips this year.

The kids first time in the ocean






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!