Long Time, No Write

I have been feeling the itch to start writing again. I see it's been a good, long time since I last wrote. Our lives have changed and so much has happened it's hard to fully put it all into a post that won't take you hours to read! I think I'll just tell you the highlights for now!

*In January we finished packing for our move to a new state, city, church, everything!

*February 22 was move day, and we traveled to the neighboring state. My mom, the kids and I were in our van, David and the animals were in my parents' car, and my dad drove the Uhaul with most of our earthly possessions, pulling our "baby" car behind! It was a long day, but we got to our new home and were greeted by lots of folks from our new church. The job of unloading 4 vehicles of stuff was done quite quickly, and I will be forever grateful for those people!

*March saw us getting even more settled in, figuring out where to put everything, finding our way around town, getting involved in our new church home.

*April-June we got our renters, car and health insurances set up, cars switched over, finishing up school for Cora and Ben at preschool. We also were able to switch realtors and after the new one had the house for 5 days we had an offer and accepted it!

*July -Aug have been spent exploring our new area. We've made 2 trips to the beach with another one planned soon. Our home where we used to live is supposed to close the end of this month. We will be so relieved when that's done. Oh, and Cora will be heading off to start 2nd grade!

The kids are growing and growing and growing. That's all I'll say for now. There's much on my heart to share. God is good, and we are so happy to be where we are!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!