Worship Wednesday: His Greatness

The Lord is great, is he not? It doesn't take much to look around and see the GREATNESS of the Lord. A sunset, a baby, a perfectly red apple. There are so many things that show us that God is God, he's great and he has created many things for our enjoyment.

Probably one of my favorite things God created is the ocean. I have always loved the ocean. I don't care how many times I've been, I am always in awe of God and his greatness when I see an ocean. I mean, think about it. A ginormous body of water, whose tide is controlled by the moon. It can lull you to sleep and bring giant ships to ruin. And, thing that gets me is it seems mankind hasn't even begun to know all there is to know about oceans. There are often articles about some new creature being discovered in the depths of the sea. It's fascinating.

This greatness causes me to fall to my knees and worship. If this God created something so great as an ocean, with creatures still unknown to us, don't you think he was capable of creating you? He put so much detail into expanses of water and yet loves me, you, us with greater love then anything else he created.

We have an awesome God, who has created awesome things. Let us not forget to bow down and worship.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!