To be Thankful: My short list

Here is a short list of things that I am thankful for these days. Sometimes it's good to write these things out. Give it a try! You'll find you have lots to be thankful for!

1. A great home to live in.

2. A wonderfully hot summer!

3. The blessed up-coming relief of fall is coming.

4. My 2nd grader--she is a huge help around this house and is growing in maturity daily.

5. My Kindergartener--he keeps me laughing and is teaching me how to raise a man.

6. My preschooler--she has a big heart, loves people, is strong in who she is and keeps me on my        knees in prayer.

7. My husband--see my post last week!

8. My parents--they love me, they raised me to love Jesus, they showed me (continue to do so) how to live for God and showed me what it is to have a God-centered marriage.

9. My friends--have a friends literally all over the world. I'm thankful for each of them. They have each taught me different things along life. One of my biggest dreams would be to have them all in 1 place at one time. I guess that's what heaven is for!

10. My health--though I'm not 100% where I could be, I still have great health compared to so many others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!