Playing in the Hose

I have been taking Plexus for about 2 months now. I talk about what it is here. Let me tell you, the first month was rough. I had terrible detoxing. I felt horrible. I felt sick. But I plugged along because I've detoxed before and know it's bad before it's better. Then, we went on vacation, and I wasn't diligent at all taking my supplements. And we didn't eat very well. We ate more sugar and junk then we do at home. We came home, and I felt dreadful, and I felt even more determined to get back to taking my Triplex. All last week I was diligent. I was also diligent in drinking my water. (Side note: I can not stress ENOUGH how important water is for our bodies. It is SO important. And in case you're wondering how much you should drink, you need to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces. That means if you're 100 lbs. then you need to be drinking 50 oz of water a day. For those of us who weigh more than that, well, it can seem like an awful lot of water.) 

You might be wondering am I just saying this because I sell it? No. I'm not. I promise. I was skeptical myself, however after looking at the products and the ingredients I decided this was for me. My friend (who told me about it) also reminded me that we don't question putting chemicals in our bodies when we drink pop, eat candy, canned soup, salad dressing, microwave popcorn, or a whole slew of things. Why do we question taking something that is all-natural? She had a good point. Although I was not enjoying the 1st month I feel like I'm coming out of the fog and getting better. Here are some of the things that are improving for me: my nails are growing like crazy and the ridges are almost gone. My hair is also growing faster. My face is clearing up. My monthly cycles are regulating, I'm not getting indigestion like I used to when I eat dairy, I have more energy (I played in the hose with my kids on Sunday people!!! And I had the energy to do so!).

Here's what I want to ask you: Are you always tired? Are you lacking energy? Are you wanting stronger nails and hair? Do you have allergies? Irregular periods? Want to lose weight? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, or you wonder if there are other things you might be able to get help, please let me know!!!! I truly want to help. There is no reason you should live life in fog any longer. This stuff works. It truly does. You can leave me a comment at the bottom of this post. Or, if you're my friend on FB, then leave me a message there, email me, whatever. Or, you can go directly to my website here. I would love to help you find health!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!