Vacation, Part 4, It's a wrap!

I better get our vacation time finished up today! You're going to think I have nothing better to talk about! Maybe I don't...ha!

Thursday was perfect as far as weather went. It was sunny, warm, clear blue skies! The water was back to its calm self and so it was a perfect sit-on-the-beach kind of day and play in the water! I took my camera down because the kids were so cute playing in the sand. Talk about contentment. They LOVED digging and building in the sand. Ben even got buried by his Uncle Travis!












That night Travis built a fire on the beach and we made s'mores again. We talked up the sunset to the kids and then it got cloudy...oh well! It was such a fun and relaxing time. The kids were EXHAUSTED by bedtime, but they thought it was exciting to stay up late.


We are so thankful for "Ma-ma and Pops" and their generosity in providing all of us such a wonderful week away!


Cora with Aunt Dei (and the baby, who we'll meet in September!)

She kept coming up to me and saying, "TEEEEEEEESE, MOMMY!"




I love this man.





What a wonderful week we had! So much fun, so much laughter, a lot of rest and relaxation and memories made to last a lifetime!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!