A New Outlook

I've mentioned a couple of times that I'm taking some supplements which are helping with healing my gut and my insides. The hope is that as I heal inside this will lead to weight loss. What I love about this product is it is NOT primarily a weight loss product. It is a healing product. What am I taking? I'm taking Plexus, and taking 3 of their different products that are in the Triplex. Yes, I can sell it to others, yes I can make money from it, and yes, if this is something you would like to use I can help you in that! However, the money is NOT in any way, shape or form my reason for taking it. I'm taking it for health. I want to get healthy. I want to heal my gut in ways I can't with simple diet alone.

I love Plexus! Why? Well, it's all natural. All of the ingredients are natural, from NATURE, from plants and the like. Not weird, synthetic (man-made) ingredients. There are no strange side affects that leave me wondering if I need to stop using it. The ingredients are put together specially for detoxing your body, healing your gut, and through that allowing your body to absorb the nutrients it needs for functioning properly. I'm going to be open here. I have at least 60 lbs I need to lose. I need to get it off my body. I'm tired of carrying around all this extra weight. It's not good for me, it's not good for my health, and it's not good for my family. However, in all of my research, reading and talking with others, I will not lose weight if things aren't functioning properly inside. Or, rather, I won't keep it off if things aren't healed inside. If I keep toxins in my body, then my body is going to do what it can to protect itself, which means producing more fat. It's a cycle. This is one reason people can lose, gain, lose, gain, lose, gain, you get the idea. Here's a great illustration of what I'm talking about.



Today marks 3 weeks of me using Triplex. How am I feeling? What am I noticing different? Well...it hasn't been all wonderful. I'm detoxing. A lot. And detoxing is not fun. Thankfully, I've done it a few times before with the help of my holistic doctor so I'm familiar with it. In a nutshell, you feel worse before you feel better. I have been insanely tired. I've had headaches, gas, stomach pains, diarrhea, and have felt irritable. Yeah, sign you up, right? Ha! But, as with anything bad in life, you have to get it out before you can fully heal. Think cancer--it has to be removed in some way before your body can fully heal. Think a terrible wound--it's going to look and feel terrible while the medicine is working, but eventually, it heals. The same is true with our gut. I've got to get these toxins out so that my body can heal.

I AM noticing some great stuff too! My face tends to break out along my jaw line and chin. I've seen in many places that where our face breaks out indicates something going on in a different part of our body. Well, along the jaw and chin is connected to the gut/intestines. In a day or two of detoxing my face broke out badly. I wasn't surprised. What did surprise me was how quickly it all healed!!! Normally these zits/sores take WEEKS to heal. They were gone in a few days. I was amazed. I am not losing pounds of weight yet, but I am losing inches, which means the fat is starting to go away. My nails are getting stronger and growing really fast. I'm sleeping better and more deeply. My hair is also feeling better to me and is not as frizzy!

Though there are negative affects right now, they are temporary. They'll go away. I choose not to dwell on them because there are so many GREAT things happening that I know my body is healing and doing so much better. I can't wait to see what else happens as I continue taking these supplements. I'll be sure to keep you posted!

And, if you're interested, or have any questions, you can check out my Facebook page here and my website here. I would love to talk to you. Not because I care about the money, but because I care about your health and want you to have the body God designed for you to have!!! Here's to health! Let's get healthy together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!