Friends

Do you have a support team? I do. My husband is, of course, A-#1 support for me, but I also have several other friends and family who are a support system for me/us while we home school. A lot of those people don't live around us, however, there are 3 very special women and their families who live around us. We have 11 kids between our 4 families, and Ben is the only boy! The kids' ages range from Rebekah who is 2 and the oldest girl just turned 12! We have tons of fun together. We get together regularly to give our kids time to play, time to learn, and a time for us moms to support each other. We've been through a lot together in recent years. We've all been through some major downs and have held each other up through prayer, hugs, tears and open ears. I am so blessed to have these ladies in my life. They are so special, and I know God placed them in my life for so many reasons!

Last week we all got together to celebrate one of our birthdays. It was fantastic to simply sit, eat, chat and catch up--you know, without interruption! We were able to share our current joys and sorrows, our hopes and dreams, and our intentions for our school year. I'm certain we all felt more encouraged to begin our year schooling our children in our homes.

Who is your support system? Even if you don't homeschool, or even if you don't have kids, who is your biggest support? I hope you have at least 1 person to help you along in this life!

God is good, all the time. I'm so thankful for these lovely ladies!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!