Life and Stuff

When I decided to restart my blog I promised myself I would not panic, feel stressed, or pressure myself to have something 5 days a week. It's been hard, but I have given myself grace and have refused to feel the pressure of posting all the time. We've been busy. I mean, life has just been happening and there really hasn't been much time to stop and write. (Plus, I've started reading a really good book series and am currently in book 4. All of the books have been btw 800-over 1000 pages long so it takes some time to get through them!) We've celebrated birthdays, had sickness, been to a homeschool conference, done school, doctors appointments, etc. Phew! Lots of stuff happening. Lots of good stuff, lots of boring stuff, but stuff nonetheless. I'll try to highlight some of the bigger things this week, you know, for posterity's sake! Until tomorrow...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!