Trust, Lean, Fret Not

As I think of everything that we have to get done, and all that HAS been accomplished already in this process of moving, I was encouraged and challenged this morning by what I read in Scripture. I want to share it with you because I can't say it any better, obviously...

Psalm 37
"Trust in the LORD, and do good (vs 3a). Delight yourself in in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. (v 4) Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him..." (v 7a)

I've also been reading/praying through Beth Moore's Praying God's Word Day by Day. Today matched up what my other readings were saying. Here's what I read today:

We tend to run to God for temporary relief. God is looking for people who will walk with him in steadfast belief. (Beth Moore)

At this moment, Father, I am choosing the way of truth. I want to set my heart on Your las (Ps. 119:30). I want to choose the way of truth the rest of my days.

Test me, O Lord, and try me. Examine my heart and my mind, for Your love is ever before me, and I desire to walk continually in Your truth (Ps. 26:2-3). Redeem me, O Lord, the God of truth (Ps. 31:5). Help me remember the nothing and no one can be redeemed without truth: the God of truth!

Show me Your ways, O Lord. Teach me Your paths. Guide me Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long (Ps. 25:4-5).

Please be encouraged, my friend. God has this. Whatever "this" is, he has it and he simply wants us to trust in him. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!