Back at It

I love to write. Sometimes life takes over, and I stop writing. Sometimes I just feel I need to stop putting my thoughts down for reasons only I would probably understand. It's been 2 years since I've put fingers to keyboard (instead of pen to paper!), & I have missed it. I have missed putting my thoughts down as I've noticed it really does help me process life in general. I've written some long status updates on Facebook! And so, I start again!

Still taking one day at a time. The Lord gives us each one day. He does not promise tomorrow. He gives us TODAY. How will I live for him today? What will I do for him today? Truthfully, in God's Kingdom I don't think there's room for procrastination when it comes to telling others about Christ, and yet we all procrastinate in that way. I know I do. I tell myself, "oh, I can talk to that person about Christ tomorrow." or "I'll be kinder to her tomorrow, I just don't have the energy today." or "I'll be a good mom to my kids tomorrow. I'm too tired today." If we're honest with ourselves we've said these things. We've put off to tomorrow what we should've done today.

"TODAY is the day the LORD has made! Let us REJOICE and be GLAD in it!" Psalm 118:24 

We are given TODAY. Let us not take advantage of today to do what we want. Let us be reminded we are given today to do the things the Lord would want us to do for him. 

What is the Lord asking you to do for him today? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who are We?

To Be Thankful: Friends

Another First Day!